Sunday, February 05, 2006

New to this

I've enjoyed reading so many of the "quilt-related" blogs that I thought I might try to create one too. I really am a novice at this 'blogging" so please overlook my goofs.

I have always loved sewing and many different types of crafts. My mother taught me to sew at a young age, so it seems like I've done it forever.

Made my first real quilt during college, and I've made many more over the past 25 years or so. I love to quilt and wish I had more time for it. I work full time and have two teenaged boys so my free time is limited.

I have several quilt in progress right now. There are three tops completed, but not yet quilted. I also have a quilt I am in the process of hand quilting.

My goal for 2o06 is to get the tops quilted and to finish these "UFO's" before starting anything new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home