Monday, April 10, 2006

Graduation Top Complete





Last night I finished the top for my oldest son's HS graduation quilt. It is Random Ohio Stars from Quiltville. I put photo transfers in the plain blocks. I have pictures from preschool up to present. I also included highlight pictures from his Senior year so far. I love it and I think he will too. I also put his name and school/class of 2006 using Tonya's letters./or my version of them anyway. It was my first time trying them and I must say ...it is fun.

Here are some pictures I just took.....I'm so excited about it I want to show everyone.

5 Comments:

Blogger dot said...

This turned out really nice. Your son is going to love it. What a special gift.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Hi Karen , This quilt is a very good gift for your son! I love what you did with the photographs.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Tonya Ricucci said...

The quilt came out really well - full of memories. I love how you used the letters.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Passionate Quilter said...

Great quilt! I love doing different Ohio Stars--yours look really nice and I love your wonky letters. I still want to try those!

7:33 PM  
Blogger ForestJane said...

Very nice!

I see you've also got a maroon and mustard thing going - and love the stars, for your own graduating star.

He'll treasure this one forever, with all the pictures and the lettering in it. :)

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home