Wednesday, May 24, 2006

SCHOOL'S OUT!!!!!


Well, school's out and graduation is over....I've been so busy the last couple of months, that it feels kind of strange to have free time. My son loved his graduation quilt that I gave him with the photos...I'm so glad that I made it. I know he will treasure it for many years.

I'm planning to work on some UFOs now that I'm not working. I also want to get some scrapbooking done. That's another of my expensive hobbies. Oh well, you've got to spend money on something,Right?????

I have a friend who just bought a Pfaff quilting machine. I told her to let me know when she gets it set up...I'd love to see how it works. I don't have room for one, but I know it would be great to have. Maybe then I wouldn't have so many tops in bags and more of them quilted and on a bed!

Here's a picture of my boys..we had a cookout after graduation and he opened some gifts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home